Tuesday 15 October 2013

TOP TEN CHEAP CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES IN USA


This is the most demanded post for insurance for free.Below are the companies for cheap car insurance for women and men in USA.This is not the post by myself.I found these companies after a lot of research.Lets see them....!

1.     Liberty Mutual

A person commented on Liberty Mutual:
"They are the BEST out there! I have gone to different ones and had to come back to them because they are so honest, so friendly and so professional. They are not ripping you off with those 6 month policies and with a bunch of other fees."
 

2.     Geiceo


A person commented on Gecio:
" I love GEICO, they have EXCELLENT customer service! They are always great, they're always so personal, they are always there to help all day and night and weekends and you don't have to worry about someone being on vacation or sick because there's always more and great agents there to help."
Visit Link

3.    Esuran


 A person commented on Esurance:
"Thanks Esurance for the savings, Progressive wanted $900.00 6 months and 21st wanted $1100.00 and ESURANCE $525.00 what more can I say!"
Visit Link

4.     State Farm


A person commented on State Farm:
" A company can't stay number one in business unless the people in the company do what they promise. I have always been delivered more than promised by my State Farm Agent. No one asks how much they were paying when one has a claim. Price becomes pretty subjective. How fast and fair claim is handled matters the most when one has a loss."


5.     Allstate


A person commented on Allstate:
"I switched from State Farm to Allstate... SF really don't give a damn about their clients. When I retired I moved to another state and my rates doubled because SF charged me for 3 incidents because a SF policyholer rearended me and they said I could have used my policy, even though their ph was at fault 100,,,, their customer rating system is difficult to understand and they cannot explain it I've found a company that cares about ther clients."

6.     Progressive

A person commented on Progressive:
"I used to have Farmers insurance until I got in an accident. Even though I had a local insurance agent, because I had to file my claim after hours, I had to contact a generic claims call center. Then, since I initiated the claim using the 1-800 number, I had to complete the rest of the process that way. At that point I was asking myself why I was paying a premium to have a local agent when he was doing nothing to help me. After the whole experience, I decided to shop around and ended up choosing Progressive. They had much better prices and since it no longer mattered to me to have a local agent, I signed up. I've had nothing but a positive experience with Progressive so far."

7.     Nationwidw

A person commented on nationwide:
"I LOVE nationwide! I previously had State farm under my parents, and switched onto my own when quoted. I received a call the next week telling me it would be 90 more a month! I called EVERYWHERE and the cheapest I could find was 4000/6 months, until I called nationwide. (I am only 18 with a new car and high coverage. ) My new agent is VERY nice and informative and I am only paying 1200/6months. One week after switching, someone totaled my car, and Nationwide was right there, helping me through everything. I would NEVER switch! Go Nationwide!"

8.     21st Century Insurance

A person commented on 21st Century Insurance:
" When I talked to the employees at 21st Century Insurance, they don't talk at me, they talk to me just like they would any other person. They look past the bottom line dollar signs and see me as an individual; a lot of insurance companies today can't seem to deliver that. I think it's obnoxious when a company becomes so big that they don't treat the customers as people anymore or when companies become so large that the employees become impersonal and arrogant. So far, I've not encountered this with 21st Century Insurance and that, my friends, leaves me a satisfied customer!".


9.     AAA

 

A person commented on AAA:
" I just finished up a auto claim with AAA. I had used AAA for my first car years ago, but switched to geico and then state farm since I had to be insured on a college student budget. 
Post grad I moved back to AAA when I was making higher income. The past weekend was the first time I've had to actually invoke my car insurance coverage due to a hit on run on my car while parked. 
The response time, courteousness and professionalism shown by the AAA agent was amazing".


10.    USAA

A person commented on USAA:
" USAA is just the best for taking care of their customers and making a stressful situation virtually stress free. I have had USAA since 1975. I qualified based on my father's status as a US Army Officer. In 1978, I became qualified on my own when I received a direct commission as an officer. 
USAA used to be for Officers and their families only. Not long ago they opened up membership to non-commissioned officers, then to all active military. Recently they even opened up membership to include honorably discharged veterans as well ".





No comments:

Post a Comment